We saw 32 participants from countries around the region including Japan, Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines and etc.
The Winner turn out to be Axel Mario Christopher from Indonesia. He is being accompanied by his supportive parents. Looking at this young boy, he certainly has lots of potential!
A Drone making a tight turn by making a loop high up in the air
Final pre-flight check
2 Drones battling through the gates
Winners and Organisers
The boy in the middle is the Winner, Axel Mario Christopher
Team from Brunei
Participants and organizers
Cheering for a job well done!
Drones taking off at the start line
Calling all UAV pilots. If you are keen to experience the “RUSH” of drone racing, do join in the fun on the 27th of March 2016 at the Marina Floating Platform.
Do find out more details from www.futureme.sg or www.rpisg.com
If you are keen to shoot the event, you can also register as their event photographers at: http://goo.gl/forms/2KaK1NL3nW
Rules and Regulations can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/RPInnovationsSG
Introducing….. The new Phantom 4
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum fight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters
Today DJI is going to release a new product. Is it going to be the Long awaited Inspire 2? With pilot and cameraman having 2 different view? Will it have realtime obstacle avoidance all round? What is your wish list features for DJI?
Well in a few minutes time you will see the answer. I will update soonest possible.