Came across this article at the DJI forum and I felt it is something worthy to take note of. I made some of these mistakes while learning to fly too.
A new firmware for the Inspire 1 update to add follow me feature to the Inspire 1.
A new firmware update (V126.96.36.199.) is now available for the Inspire 1. Please visit http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/info#downloads to download and update your Inspire 1.
- All-in-One Firmware version updated to v188.8.131.52.
- DJI GO app iOS version updated to v2.4.2.
- DJI GO app Android version updated to v2.4.2.
1. Fixed battery level fluctuation issue.
2. The X3 gimbal on the Inspire 1 is now compatible with the Osmo. Note that you must attach X3 gimbal to the Inspire 1 before updating the firmware. Do not attach X3 gimbal to the Osmo to update the firmware.
3. Follow Me feature now supported in Intelligent Flight Mode.
4. Optimized HDR performance.
5. Adjusted video storage rate to 60 Mbps at 1080p60, and 40 Mbps at 1080p30.
6. Added a feature to smooth the pitch, roll and yaw movement of the X3 gimbal from the DJI GO app.
7. Enforced read-only access for the data in the flight recorder.
8. Optimized sampling methods for the Vision Position System to improve its stability.
1. Hibernation and gimbal protection is not supported on the Inspire 1 X3 gimbal.
2. Battery firmware is included in this All-in-One firmware update. Update all Intelligent Flight Batteries by using this firmware.
3.The firmware can only be downgraded to v1.4.10 or later.
4.Calibrate the Inspire 1 X3 gimbal when using it on the Osmo for the first time.
5.Only use Inspire 1 aircraft to update the Inspire 1 X3 gimbal. Do not use this firmware to update the Osmo gimbal.