Recently, DJI announced the new Matrice 600 (M600). It is classified as a developer / industrial platform and is equipped with the new DJI A3 flight controller and the lightbridge 2. It has an operating distance of up to 5km. With the New A3 Pro flight controller, this platform has many build in safety features as listed below:
- Able to automatically adapt itself to different type of platform. Meaning when the drone loses one or 2 propellers, the flight controller will know and recalibrate itself to fly safely back to home.
- It is resistant to magnetic interference. Means it can fly near metal structures and not get compass errors.
- Multiple GPS to communicate with each other, so in case one GPS gives an error, the system will be able to figure out and not get affected.
- Able to use the existing Matrice Guidance system, which provides active obstacle avoidance.
- Multiple battery to prevent battery failure and potential crashes.
With all the safety features, this is a film maker’s dream. It can lift the newly launched Ronin MX, which is capable of mounting a Red Epic camera.
For more details please check out : http://store.dji.com/product/matrice-600?from=menu_products